6 April 2014

:D Noylong Cara Buat Cosplay Tokha :D



Tohka ~ Tohka Yatogami       
Since watching anime Date a Live, I'm starting to love this character. at first, there is a chat with Ryu-senpai.
"Azu want to cosplay as Tohka., But it is impossible u, u"
"Nothing is impossible, we started making the costume tomorrow, ok?"
"But the events of The Historich just a week away?"
"Just do it, we can do it!", Said Ryu-senpai very optimistic.

And the next day, Ryu-senpai told me that he had bought evafoam, to be made into Tohka's armors. He was serious! XD

I also came to his house to make it. I am very happy, because this is not as difficult as I imagined.
Tohka's shoulder armors before painted



Tohka's armors part of the bottom


Tohka's hand armors, before painted detail. 
Soon... finished >_<


and... taraaaaaa~ this's my Tohka costume TwT. Arigatou for Ryu-senpai. because, make costumes Tohka to be real TwT

No comments: