13 April 2014

The best loli Anime’s :v

The best loli Anime’s

Rizel 1
I think it becomes time to write about great loli Anime’s.
Anime’s which are certainly just for loli, series with just one loli character and the rest extreme characters and Anime’s with mixed characters nya.
I begin with the Anime with the for me hottest loli character, Chika Itoh from Ichigo Mashimaro desu yo~

I love Chika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the cutest boyish girl character for me and no other character can displace her nyan~
Chika 1
Oh Jun, I want to kiss Chika!!!!!!!!! I am not able to do this, but good that exist other annoying cute loli who do that for me desu yo~
Chika 2
Horny……ehh I mean honestly, I should change now the Anime before I get a too ecchi lolicon by boyish girl.
Okay, now it comes Popotan.

Honestly scenes and flat chest nipples to the same time, that can just Popotan nyan~
Mii
I must show you one of many delicous Mii pantsu shots desu yo~
Mii 3
The world needs more fetishs. Why doesn’t can everyone find that hot, swimsuite with loli backpack nya?
Mii 2
For me is it not an option to forget Unagi!!!!!!!!!!!! Hano hano~ Satiro loves Unagi hano~
Unagi
After 10000 used tissues for nosebleeding, I change to the next Anime, Kodomo no Jikan!

Oh yeah, Rin and Kuro-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loli yuri
That’s very hot yuri!!! And I like Kuro-chan’s bottom a lot!
If you believe it or not, this is a normal scene in the 1st OVA and it is not a pervert scene. But if I stop there and make a screenshot…….it looks like, as would Reiji anything from Rin……. and Rin does looks greedy nyan…..
Rin
I am though a bit sad, that Kojikan is not a Anime where aren’t nipples, but the ecchi scenes are though very hot!!! Hot because of this great flat chests, which are very very loli like…..
no nipples
The next is Nurse Witch Komugi-chan nya!!

Sleepy Komugi-chan in the morning is a good reason to get up. Every morning a Komugi-chan would mean every morning wake up with a smile of moeness desu yo~
Komugi
Komugi-chan as ghost, mega moe!!!!!! And she has a free shoulder, very hot!!!!!!
Shoulder
Other cute second character loli by taking a bath in Onsen nyan. Together with other female characters, but those characters are currently not interesting nyan. Just Komugi-chan and the other loli desu yo~
Komugi-chan~
She’s so cute, so little and soft.
little
Magical pantsu nurse, nyahahaha. I love her kemono mimi here nyan.
Komugi 2
Anyways, Komugi-chan is my favorite idol loli character nyan.
The next is Moetan. In Japanese TV would never showed the 6th episode and I make the screenshots there. nyahaha

Yay, Ink has a nice loli bottom nyan. It does red shining and is so cute!
Ink!
My favorite pantsu scene in Moetan desu yo~ It is perfect….
Ink 1
One scene more why this episode never came in the Japanese TV nyan.
almost flat
I must say, my nosebleed can’t stop, equal what I’ll post as next…
Rizelmine, they tried to hide extreme nipples and from the half of the series on, nipples will be showed nyan.
Rizel, uber moe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute chibi Rizel and explosions after it are important elements on this Anime desu yo~
Rizel 2
Rizel in swimsuite and what’s to see? Yeah, mosquito bites, not more and that’s very cute!
Rizel 4
Still a normal Anime….
Rizel 5
The last thing from Rizel must be a Pantsu shot nyan.
Rizel 6
The next is Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.

Random pantsu by Nanoha, I love it!
Nanoha
The transformations are the most delicious transformations in all Anime’s nyan.
underwear
Ippai, but actually she is like an operation with an flat iron, but though hot desu yo~
Nanoha 2
Enough from Nanoha for now and now it comes Maka Senki Disgaea. Flonne is actaully too you for loli and Etna would be too old for loli, but they are both very hot loli!

Cute little sister loli while the story.
Disgaea
The artwork is sometimes a bit weird, but I love those characters!
Disgaea 2
Etna is akuma loli, uber moe!!!!!!
Disgaea 3
And then my favorite scene with Flonne, she has very cute shoulders nyan. She takes a bath in front of everyone. She is too young to have sense of shame desu yo~
Disgaea 4
The final Anime is Magical Pokaan nyan.
Loli does look on other loli’s flat chest~
Pokaan
To Pachira I must not say anything, but Shino, you shall hype her in your comment!!!!!!!!
Pokaan 2
Pantsu and Pantsu!
Pokaan 3
Pokaan 4
And as the last thing I want to show, great loli ecchi pictures I own nyan.
loli
1911023
4653639
So, now I used the complete day for this post I am tired but happy nyan.
PS: Hello Xypher

No comments: